Dangerous (feat. Joywave) // Big Data
St Paul’s Cathedral, London, 18:31pm, June 14, 2014
Joni Mitchell | Both Sides Now"I've looked at love from both sides now,
from give and take, and still somehow
it's love's illusions that I recall.
I really don't know love at all"
The Imitation Game - Official Trailer - The Weinstein Company
Liz ( siuilaruin) tagged me, so here goes!
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
1. Goodnight Mr. Tom by Michelle Magorian
2. A Murder for Her Majesty by Beth Hilgartner
3. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
4. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
5. Over Sea, Under Stone by Susan Cooper
6. The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
7. Drown by Junot Díaz
8. The Hero and the Crown by Robin McKinley
9. Impersonations by Stephen Orgel
10. Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce
All right - your turn, friends! throughthewildblue feminismovercoffee bird-on-the-brim sweetjanesays endlessly-fascinating wetbiscuitmcglee lysnk2 factoseintolerant mtvisgarbage and anyone else who sees this and thinks it looks fun — I’d love to see your answers!
some of us have been following each other for a long ass time